Apply to be a Contributor on ThePrayingMom.com
Thanks for your interest in being a guest contributor on ThePrayingMom.com! We are always looking for well-written content that is valuable to moms. Before submitting your interest in guest posting, please note the following guidelines:
- Submission does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and you will be contacted regarding publication.
- Any guest posts should be in line with the mission & vision of ThePrayingMom.com.
- Guest contributors must have a genuine interest in reaching & encouraging moms to be intentional in their lives. Submissions that appear to be a sales pitch or have an ulterior motive will not be accepted.
- Posts must be original content that is yours and it must be well-written. We reserve the right to edit or add to the post as needed, but will submit the final post for your approval before it goes live on ThePrayingMom.com.
- If you submit images to appear in your post, please be sure you OWN the photos and can prove that you have a license for them. We also reserve the right to add photos if we feel it will enhance the post. You will be able to have final approval before publication.
- If you use links in your post, they must be relevant to your post. We reserve the right to remove links if we feel it necessary or to add them if we feel it will enhance the post. You will be able to have final approval before publication.
- Please include a short bio at the end of your post. Feel free to include a link to your website if you have one or a link to follow you on social media.
- The Praying Mom does not offer any compensation for guest contributions.
If your guest post is accepted, it usually takes anywhere from 2-4 weeks for it to be published.You will be notified within 2 weeks of your submission whether it has been accepted so you can submit it elsewhere if needed.